Acceptance – relaxation – centring & expression
A drama workshop can be a real freedom valve and Act’in Theatre commits to offer you the necessary means for your personal development. Entre Act’ drama workshop focuses on the relaxation, acceptance and centring on yourself.
They are two hours per week where you take time for yourself and only for yourself. It’s opportunity to work on your voice, your body language and your emotions.
A Workshop Theatre-Hobby : 100% pleasure, 0% stress !
Benefits of the Entre Act’ drama workshop
You will have the opportunity to :
- Fre expression,
- Stimulate of your imagination,
- Accept yourself fully and without reserve.
During the year, our purpose will be to :
- Improve your acting ability,
- Set your own goals and pace of learning,
- Guide you in achieving your goals,
- Create a tight-knit and enthusiastic group.
Points discussed during the year :
- Working on the collective confidence,
- Interacting with others,
- Voice techniques,
- Awareness and utilisation of space,
- Working on feelings : how to control and tame them,
- How to read a script,
- Different ways of interpretations text,
- Working on staging.
You will soon be surprised of yourself !
No previous drama or acting experience needed. You just need to be 18 or over and a desire to have fun and participate.
Also, your full commitment is both beneficial and necessary for the spirit of your new drama group. Cohesion and integration are essential to your personal development so absenteeism needs to be at a minimum.