Drama workshop, Monday, 6:45-9:00pm, in French
First term 21/09/20 – 18/12/20
Program: Drama workshop for adults.
Hours: 6:45-9 pm
Address: Studio 5, Old Paradise Yard, 20 Carlisle lane SE1 7LG
(Waterloo Station and Lambeth North Station)
Level: 1 (First year with us!)
Teacher: Candice Desmet
Price & Enrolment: £300/person. By term (First term 21/09/20 – 18/12/20)
The adult program focuses on acceptance, relaxation, and self-understanding. The acting exercises allow you to work on your own emotions. The goal is to learn how to manage and reuse your emotions creatively in your acting.
It’s not easy for adults to juggle between their active life and being present for their loved ones. Many people don’t dare to try a new activity for many reasons: lack of time, fear of trying something new…
How about you?
Come and have fun with us, and don’t worry, it’s just a question of making a little time for yourself!
In view of the current sanitary context, we apply strict health & safety rules that may change as the situation evolves. You will find enclosed the latest sanitary rules that are implemented in our studio.
Sanitary rules at Act’in Theatre:
(updated: September 16, 2020)
- If you have viral symptoms, don’t come to the studio & stay home.
- Use the antibacterial gel provided upon arrival.
- Workshops are held outside in front of the studio.
- Keep a 2-meter distance between each other.
- As soon as the 2 meters can no longer be respected during the games, wearing a face-mask is mandatory (face-masks are made available to you at the studio for free).
- Act’in Theatre’s studio is fully disinfected between each workshop.
- 6 students max per workshop.
A new “level 1” course is likely to be opened so please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org