Writing for beginners in English
The Writing workshop for beginners is a wonderful opportunity to write your own scenario in order to make a short movie afterward with Act’in students.
Theme, development of story, presentation rigor of a script,main thread, dialogues, characters … we will give you all the keys in hand to highlight your ideas on paper.
During these workshops, you will be guided and advised to give the best of yourself.
During this workshop, we will cover…
You will have the opportunity to :
- Develop an idea.
- Build a story.
- Develop the characters.
- Work the rhythm of the story.
Our purpose will be to:
- Write a script for a short film.
- Develop your creativity.
- Respect your creation and highlight it.
Points discussed during the year :
- Adapt the narrative to the technical constraints of Cinema.
- Write according to the requirements of a Cinema script.
- Understand and apply the techniques of creating for a story.
The prerequisite to participate at the Writing workshop:
You don’t need to have particular experience to participate at the Writing workshop for adults.
It is necessary to be or to be more 18 years old.
The students will commit on some constancy. In fact, writing a short movie is a group adventure. In order to facilitate the cohesion of the group, the integration of different students and to improve correctly your skills, thank you to minimize your absences.
- Day: Thursday
- Hours: 10am-noon
- 4 sessions of 2 hours. ( total: 8 hours)
- Students par group: 4 max.
- Location: Studio 5, Old Paradise Yard 20 Carlisle Lane, London SE1 7LG
- Price: £150/person.
Enrolments for September 2019 are opening in June 2019.
You can apply for one or several programs if you wish! (other programs: Filmmaking, Acting and Editing)
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org