Editing for beginners in English
The workshop: Editing a film for beginners is a great opportunity to make a short film with the team of Act’in in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Understand and adapt the choice of sequences in relation to the story. Find the right tempo of different sequences to give rhythm in the short film … We will give you all the elements to develop your skills and creativity to produce a beautiful film.
During the workshops, you will be guided and advised by the Act’in team to develop your knowledge and make a concrete film.
During this workshop, we will cover…
You will have the opportunity to :
- Study and choose the sequences.
- Have an image & sound identity.
- Organise your files and your projects.
- Learn about editing techniques to create a short film from the beginning to end.
Our purpose will be to:
- Learn how to use the software to edit the short film.
- Organise the data on your computer.
- To create a coherence between the sequences and the scenario.
Points discussed during the year :
- Study the sequences.
- Find tempo in editing and harmony in editing.
- Learn the basics of Premier Pro.
- Learn the basics of After Effects CC.
The prerequisite to participate at the Eding workshop:
You don’t need to have particular experience to participate at the Editng workshop for adults.
It is necessary to be or to be more 18 years old.
To participate in this workshop, it is mandatory to have a laptop with software: Adobe Pro (Premiere Pro + After Affects CC)
The students will commit on some constancy. In fact, editing a short movie is a group adventure. In order to facilitate the cohesion of the group, the integration of different students and to improve correctly your skills, thank you to minimize your absences.
- Day: Thursday
- Hours: 10am-noon
- 4 sessions of 2 hours. ( total: 8 hours)
- Students par group: 4 max.
- Locations: Studio 5, Old Paradise Yard 20 Carlisle Lane, London SE1 7LG
- Price: £200/person.
Enrolments for September 2019 are opening in June 2019.
You can apply for one or several programs if you wish! (Other programs: Writing, Filmmaking and Acting)If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com